- Calculation of the Anomalous Magnetic Moments of the
lambda and the sigma hyperons, Phys. Rev.B109, 2177 (1958).
- Quantum Theory of Surface Energy and Tension (with R. Brout), Phys. Rev.
B112, 1451 (1958).
- Resonances in the pi- hyperon System, Phys. Rev. Letters 2, 351 (1959).
- S-Wave K-N Scattering Amplitudes (with U. Kruze) UCRL-8888 (1959)
- Low-Energy Dependence of pi -Y and K-N S-Wave Amplitudes (with F. Ferrari
and M. Pusterla) UCRL-8985 (1959).
- Pi zero Decay into an Electron-Positron Pair (with T. Kinoshita), Cornell Univ.
Research Progress Report (1959).
- Relativistic Pion-Hyperon Dispersion Relations (with R. Capps), Phys. Rev.
B118, 593 (1960).
- Extrapolation Method to Determine Differential Scattering Cross Sections of
Unstable Particles, Phys. Rev. Letters 5, 438 (1960).
- Symmetry of the ND (sup -1) Solutions for Coupled Scattering Amplitudes (with
J. Bjorken), Phys. Rev.121, 1250 (1961).
- Correlations between Cusps in Differential Cross Sections and in
Polarizations (with A. Pais), Phys. Rev.123, 1058 (1961).
- Coupling Constant for Small Binding Energy in Dispersion Theory, Phys. Rev.
124, 2011 (1961).
- The Nucleon Interaction in the Boundary Condition Model (with
E. Lomon), Nuclear Physics 24, 474 (1961).
- Remark on Energy Peaks in Meson Systems (with A. Pais), Phys. Rev. Letters
8, 82 (1962).
- Woolly Cusps (with A. Pais), Phys. Rev.126, 360 (1962).
- Scattering and Production Amplitudes with Unstable Particles (with J. Ball
and W. Frazer), Phys. Rev.128, 478 (1962).
Phys. Rev. Letters 12, 63 (1964).
- Note on the Theory of Final State Interactions, Nuovo Cimento 27, 1168
- Resonance Poles Near an Inelastic Two-Particle Threshold (with J. Nearing),
Phys. Rev. Letters 12, 63 (1964).
- Degenerate Systems and Mass Singularities (with T.D. Lee), Phys. Rev.133,
- Implications of Approximate SU3 Symmetry and Mass Formulas for the Mesons
(with F. Gursey and T.D. Lee), Phys. Rev.135, B467 (1964).
- Note on the Electromagnetic Current in SU3 Symmetry, Phys. Rev.135, B1047
- Apparent CP Violation Due to a New Vector Boson (with M. Levy), Physics
Letters 12, 155 (1964).
- Electromagnetic Mass Splittings and the Baryon Octet Mass Formula, Nuovo
Cimento 34, 1254 (1964).
- The @ eta -> pi sup + pi sup o pi sup - @ Decay with C-Violation,
Physics Letters 17, 329 (1965).
- Unitary Groups: Representations and Decompositions (with C. Itzykson),
Rev. Mod. Physics 38, 95 (1966).
- Consequences of C-Violating Interactions in eta sup o @ and @
X sup 0 @ Decays (with
B. Barrett, M. Jacob and T. Truong), Phys. Rev.141, 1342 (1966).
- The Moral Aspect of Quantum Mechanics (with J. Bell), Preludes in
Theoretical Physics (1966).
- The Zero Mass Limit of a Charged Particle in Quantum Electrodynamics, Acta
Physica Austriaca, Supp. II, 234 (1966).
- Gauge Condition and the Equal Time Axial and Vector Current Commutator,
Physics Letters 22, 201 (1966).
- Anti-Matter in the Earth's Atmosphere (with M. Ruderman), Physics Letters
22, 512 (1966).
- Divergence Conditions and the Equal-Time Current-Current Commutators,
Phys. Rev.154, 1455 (1967).
- CP Violation and pi sup + pi sup - Interference in Neutral K Decay,
Acta Physica Hungaricae 22, 71 (1967).
- Divergence Equations and Current Algebra, Acta Physica Austriaca, Supp.
IV, 98 (1967).
- Introduction to Current Algebra, "Solid State Physics, Nuclear Physics, and
Particle Physics", Ed. I. Saavedra (N.Y., Benjamin, 1968).
- Current Algebra (with J. Bjorken), Annual Review of Nuclear Science 18,
- Effects of Absorption on the Position and Width of a Resonance (with
G. Chapline), submitted to the meeting of the American Physical Society,
New York, February 1969.
- Photon Absorption in Nuclei and Vector-Meson Dominance, Phys. Rev. Letters
22, 556 (1969).
- Introduction to Chiral Symmetry and Non-Linear Lagrangians, Acta Physica
Hungaricae 26, 121 (1969).
- Phenomenological Analysis of Inelastic Nucleon Form Factors, Phys. Rev.
Letters 24, 625 (1970).
- Inelastic Electromagnetic Nucleon Form Factors, Recontre de Moriond sur
les Interactions Electromagnetiques (1970).
- Implications of Inelastic Electron Scattering Data for Vector Meson
Dominance, Physics Letters 32, 383 (1970).
- Finite Energy Sum Rules and Scaling, Acta Physica Hungaricae 31, 51 (1972).
- Analytic Approximations to the Mass-Radius Relation and Energy of Zero-
Temperature Stars, Astrophys. Jour. 175, 417 (1972).
- Determination of Properties of Cold Stars in General Relativity by a
Variational Method (with G. Chapline), Astrophys. Jour. 179, 277
- High Density Expansions in the Thomas-Fermi Approximation, J. Math.
Phys. 14, 537 (1973).
- Phase Transition and the Peierls Instability in a Linear Chain (with
G. Gaspari), UCSC reprint.
- Analytic Solution for the Bound-State Wave Functions of the Exponentially
Screened Coulomb Potential, Phys. Rev.A8, 2217 (1973).
- Critical Surface for Square Ising Spin Lattice (with B. Nienhuis), Phys.
Rev. Letters 33, 944 (1974).
- Renormalization-Group Approach to the Solution of General Ising Models
(with B. Nienhuis), Phys. Rev. Letters 33, 1598 (1974).
- Renormalization-Group Solution of Ising Spin Models, Lecture Notes in
Physics, Springer Verlag (1975).
- Scaling Representation for Critical Phenomena, J. Phys. A8, 925 (1975).
- Renormalization-Group Solution of the One-Dimensional Ising Model, J. Math.
Phys. 16, 703 (1975).
- Renormalization-Group Calculation for the Equation of State of an Ising
Ferromagnet (with B. Nienhuis), Phys. Rev. B11, 4152 (1975).
- First-Order Phase Transitions in Renormalization-Group Theory (with
B. Nienhuis), Phys. Rev. Letters 35, 477 (1975).
- Renormalization Group Theory and Calculations of Tricritical Behavior
(with B. Nienhuis), Phys. Rev.B13, 2021 (1976).
- A Method to Evaluate One-Dimensional Path Integrals (with F. Kuttner and
M. Furman), Phys. Rev. A13, 1185 (1976).
- Renormalization Transformations for Quantum Spin Systems (with R. Brower,
F. Kuttner and K. Subbarao), Phys. Rev. Letts. 38 1231 (1977).
- Baryon Quark Phase Transition (with G. Chapline), Nature, 264, 235 (1976).
- Asymptotic Freedom and the Baryon Quark Phase Transition (with G.
Chapline), Phys. Rev. 16\fR, 450 (1977).
- On the Possible Existence of Quark Stars (with G. Chapline), Ann. New York
Academy of Sciences, p. 191 (1977).
- Why does the Sun Shine (with V.F. Weisskopf), Am. J. Phys. 46, 23 (1978).
- Singularities and Scaling Functions at the Potts Model Multicritical Point
(with D.J. Scalapino), Phys. Rev. Letters 44, 837 (1980).
- Scaling Theory of the Potts Model Multicritical Point (with J. Cardy and
D.J. Scalapino), Phys. Rev. B22, 2560 (1980).
- Scaling at a Bifurcation Point; Proceedings of the Les
Houches Winter Institute on "Common Trends in Condensed Matter and Particle
Physics", Physics Reports.
- Group Integration for Lattice Gauge Theory at Large N and Small Coupling
(with R.C. Brower), Nuclear Physics B180, 221 (1981).
- Migdal Transformations for SU(2) and SU(3) Lattice Gauge Theory (with
D. Toussaint), Nuclear Physics B, 1981.
- Phase Transition in Four-Dimensional Compact QED (with B. Lautrup), Phys.
Letters 95B (1980).
- Correlation and Specific Heat of U(1) and SU(2) Lattice Gauge Models,
Proceedings of 1980 QCD Symposium, Niels Bohr Institute, Copenhagen,
Physica Scripta 23, No. 5:2, 981 (1981).
- Correlation and Specific Heat of SU(2) Lattice Gauge Models (with B.
Lautrup), Phys. Rev. Letters 45, 1755 (1980).
- Scaling for External Noise at the Onset of Chaos (with J. Crutchfield and
J. Rudnick), Phys. Rev. Letters 46, 933 (1981).
- Universal Power Spectrum at the Onset of Chaos (with J. Rudnick), \fIPhys.
Rev. B24, 493 (1981).
- Finite Size Scaling Asymptotic Freedom and SU(2) Lattice Gauge Theory (with
T. Schalk and R. Brower), Phys. Rev. D24\fR, 548 (1981).
- Finite Size Scaling and Low Mass Glueballs (with R. Brower and M. Creutz),
Nucl. Phys. B210 [FS6], 133-141 (1982).
- The SU(2) Adjoint Higgs Model (with R. Brower, D. Kessler, H. Levine and
T. Schalk), Phys. Rev. D25, 3319 (1982).
- Thermal Effects of Laser Radiation in Biological Tissue (with L. Cummins),
Biophysical Journal 42, 3319 (1983).
- On the Fixed Points for Circle Maps, Physics Letters 92A, 319 (1982).
- Intermittency in the Presence of Noise: A Renormalization Group
Formulation (with J.E. Hirsch and D.J. Scalapino), Phys. Lett.A87, 391
- Universal Scaling Behavior for Iterated Maps in the Complex Plane (with
N.S. Manton), Communications in Math. Phys. 89, 555 (1983).
- Critical Growth Velocity in Diffusion Controlled Aggregation, Phys. Rev.
B28, 449 (1983).
- Crossover in Diffusion Limited Aggregation (with R. Richter and L.M.
Sander), Phys. Rev. 28, 1649 (1983).
- Instabilities in Continuum Equations for Aggregation by Diffusion (with
L.M. Sander), Physica A,360(1984).
- Diffusion Controlled Aggregation in the Continuum Approximation (with R.
Ball and T.A. Witten), Phys. Rev. A 2017 (1984).
- Scaling Analysis of the d = 3 Random Field Ising Model (with L. Jacob),
Physica 128A, 529 (1984).
- The Formation of Fractal Objects, Physics Reports 103, 173 (1984).
- Finite Size Tests of Hyperscaling (with K. Binder, V. Privman and A.P.
Young), Phys. Rev. B (1985).
- Random Walk in a Random Medium in One Dimension, J. Stat. Mech., 41(1985).
- "Quasicritical behavior and first order transition in the d=3 random
field Ising model", Phys. Rev. Lett., 54, 2429 (1985).
- "Distribution of Fractal Domains and Scaling in the Ising Model",
(with J. L. Cambier) Phys. Rev. 34, (1986) 7998-8003.
- "Formation of Domains in the Random Field Ising Model" (with J. L.
Cambier), Phys. Rev. B 34 (1986)8071-8079.
- Numerical Simulations of the d= 3 Random Field Ising Model (with
A.P. Young), J. Mag. Mag. Mat.54 63 (1986).
- "Fractal Boundary of Domain of Analyticity of the Feigenbaum Function
and Relation to the Mandelbrot Set", Journal of Statistical Physics,
47, 459 (1987).
- Fractal Clusters and Scaling in the Ising Model (with J.L.
Cambier) in Fractals in Physics, ed. L. Pietronero and E
Tosatti (North Holland, 1986).
- "Energy Transport and Evaporation of Weakly Interacting Particles in
the Sun", Phys. Rev.D36, 1080 (1987).
- Energy Gap and Critical Temperature in a Resonating Valence
Bond Theory of high-@T Superconductivity, Phys. Rev.
B36, 7207 (1987).
- Analytic Evaluation of the Multifractal Properties of a Newtonian
Julia Set (with H.J. Schellnhuber), Phys. Rev. Letters
62, 1807 1989.
- Quantum Wavepackets on Kepler Elliptic Orbits, Phys. Rev. A
140, 1133 1989.
- Cold Fusion in Isotopic Hydrogen Molecules, (with S.E. Koonin),
Nature 339, 690 1989.
- The Transition from Quantum to Classical Mechanics in Atomic Physics,
M. Nauenberg, Comments At. Mol. Phys., Vol. 25, Nos. 1-3, pp. 151-157, 1990.
- Comment on "Ionization of Rydberg Atoms by a Circularly Polarized
Microwave Field," M. Nauenberg, Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol. 64, No. 22, May 1990.
- Autocorrelation function and quantum recurrence of wavepackets, M. Nauenberg,
J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys., \fB23\fR, 1990.
- Canonical Kepler Map, M. Nauenberg, Europhys. Lett., 13, (7),
pp. 611-616, 1990.
- Negative Probability and the Correspondence between
Quantum and Classical Physics, M. Nauenberg and A.
Keith, Quantum Chaos-Quantum Measurement, ed. P.
Cvitanovic et al, 265 (Kluwer 1992).
- Circularly Polarized Microwave Ionization of
Hydrogen (with P. Kappertz), Phys. Rev. A
47, 4749 (1993).
- Semiclassical Theory of Quantum Propagation: The
Coulomb Potential (with I.M. Suarez Barnes, M. Nockelby
and S. Tomsovic) Phys. Rev. Lett. 71, 1961
- Coherent Wave-Packets and Semiclassical
Approximation in the Coulomb Potential (Proceedings
of the International Symposium on Coherent States,
Oak Ridge, 1993).
- Semiclassical Theory of Quantum Propagation: The Coulomb
Potential, M. Naugenberg,I.M. Suarez-Barnes, M. Nockleby, and
S. Tomsovic, Phys. Rev. Lett. 71, 1961 (1993).
- Classical Orbits and Semiclassical Wave Packet
Propagation in the Coulomb Potential, M. Nauenberg, I.M.
Suarez Barnes, M. Nockelby and S. Tomsovic) Journal
of Physics A 27, 1-23 (1994).
Newton's Early Computational Method for Dynamics,
Archives for History of Exact Sciences, Vol. 46, No.
3, pp.221-252 (1994).
- Newton's Principia and Inverse-Square Orbits, The
College Mathematics Journal, (May 1994).
- The Classical Atom, M. Nauenberg, C.R. Stroud and J.Yeazell,
Scientific American (June 1994).
- Newton's Early Computational Method for Dynamics, M.
Nauenberg, Archives for History of Exact Sciences, Vol.
46, No. 2, pp.221-252 (1994).
- Hooke, Orbital Motion and Newton's Principia, M. Nauenberg,
American Journal of Physics, Vol.62, No. 4, pp.
- Newton's Principia and Inverse-Square Orbits,
M. Nauenberg, The College
Mathematics Journal, (May 1994).
- Comment to Willis Lamb, "What if Newton had Discovered Quantum
Mechanics", M. Nauenberg, American Journal of Physics
- "Newton's Perturbation Methods for the 3-Body Problem and Its
Application to Lunar Motion", M. Nauenberg in the Dibner volume on "Newton" edited
by I.B. Cohen and J. Buchwald (MIT Press 2000)
- Newton and Huygens on Curvature and its
Applications to Dynamics, M. Nauenberg.Issue on
Christiaan Huygens of De Zeventiende Esuw. Cultuur in de
Nederlanden in Interdisciplinair perspectief, p.215-234 (Sept. 1996).
- Historical Remarks on Chaos, Introduction to Non-linear
Physics, ed. Lui Lam (Springer, New York, 1996) 401-406.
- Newton's Unpublished Perturbation Method for the Lunar Method,
M. Nauenberg. Pergamon International
Journal of Engineering Science, (Chandrasekhar
Memorial issue), 36,1391-1405 (1998).
- Newton's Portsmouth method and it's Application to
Lunar Motion, M. Nauenberg. in Foundations
of Newtonian Sholarship, ed. R. Dalitz and M. Nauenberg
(World Scientific Press, 2000)
- New Findings, M. Nauenberg in A Guide to Newton's Principia
by I.B.Cohen (University of California Press, 1999)
- On Hooke's 1685 Manuscript on Orbital Mechanics, Historia
Mathematica 25, 89-93, (1998).
- Correlated Wave Packet Treatment of Neutrino and Neutral Meson
Oscillations, Phys. Lett.447, 23-30, (1999).
- Curvature in Newton's Dynamics, with J.B. Brackenridge. To be
published in the Cambridge Companion to Newton, edited by I.B. Cohen and
G. Smith (Cambridge, 2000).
- Wave Packets-Past and Present. Introduction article in "The Physics
and Chemistry of Wave Packets," edited by T. Uzer and J. Yeazell
- Comment on an Analysis of Newton's Projectile Motion, European
Journal of Physics 21, L5, 2000